60's 70's Mopar HubCaps - CHEAP! w/PICS!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have a few 14" & 15" Dodge and Plymouth Hub caps for slae- They are cheap! $3.00 to $5.00 each plus the shipping. Most are 60's and 70's!

These are all full caps, no dog dish. There are 70's Dart, and Duster. Plymouth caps from Satellite, Barracuda, etc. 70's caps from both Dodge, and Plymouth. Even a a pair of the Dodge truck/ Ramcharger 4 x 4 caps with the hole for the hub! PM if you see anything you want!

Attachments

• MVC-016S.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,106
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • MVC-024S.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 1,009
  • MVC-025S.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 982
The type that there is 2 of? Used on Challenger & Darts I think? $5.00? I also have 3 of those.

are the 12 cone shaped ones 15" ? I need 4 for a car trailer, need to fit 6 hole chev p/u wheels to cover the ugly.----thanks, bob

are the 12 cone shaped ones 15" ? I need 4 for a car trailer, need to fit 6 hole chev p/u wheels to cover the ugly.----thanks, bob

Sorry, those are 14". The only 15" caps are the ones with hole from a Ram Charger, and I think the old 50's caps are 15". Only have the 3 of those.

These are still for sale! These caps weight 1 to 1.5 lbs each. take that into consideration for shipping!!

Please if interested make a serious offer, not a stupid one! Thanks!

I need some for my Duster but idk shipping might kill me lol I'm in wa 98642 what do you think it would be

The shipping for 4 caps my Parcel Post mail would be $14-15.00. If you are intersted let me know which caps and how many you want, and I can get an exact price.

In picture #2. Do you still have them how much for 4 shipping to 37921?

These are still for sale! These caps weight 1 to 1.5 lbs each. take that into consideration for shipping!!

Please if interested make a serious offer, not a stupid one! Thanks!

i was going to make another stupid offer

Great prices , if I needed some I'd be all over that.

Cheers.

12.00 shipped? I doubt I can even ship them for $12.00 so I'll ha:banghead:ve to pass!

You're right! I just shipped a set of caps USPS parcel post from GA to CA. It was $12.95. Fedex wanted more :(
Doesn't the scrap yard buy stainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back