[SOLD] 61/62 Lancer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildcat auto in Sandy Oregon has a number of Lancer 2 door projects .any of those early a body cars are always tough to find .

I recently saw a '61 hardtop on the Phoenix, AZ craigslist. Currently painted green with some light body damage all around. Owner says rust free but there's always some on these early cars. Certainly looked to be worthy of saving. Best of luck in your search.

there was an early sixties plymouth/dodge compact coupe in a local impound or tow yard a few years ago. remember it clearly from about 4 - 4 1/2 years ago. had bucket seats. You will be miles ahead with a clean or southwestern body PM if interested, can investigate if car still exists in his yard.

I would advise you to get a 62. That chassis is more like the typical A body. A 61 uses smaller front end stuff, steering box mounted on frame not k frame. I am not sure if you can swap the k frame. If you like the looks of a 61 (I do!) you can swap grill and trim to clone the look. I thought I saw a nice one for sale in FL recently. Check over at slant six . org also. Good luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back