'61? Lancer wagon in the junk if interested.

-

37fleetwood

Reaction score
out here where I live there is a 1961-62 Lancer wagon in a junk yard. if anyone needs parts I can give directions or if necessary, I could go get the parts and send them. driver fender is decent all four doors are there the driver door has a dent the rest look clean. the interior is trashed for the most part but may have some small parts.
anyway it's a shame to see this car go to the crusher, let me know if you need anything.

Where Are You Located? Interested In A Horn Rig-ng--steering Wheel--knobs Smalls Off Interior

I've got a 60 valiant wagon and I would like to get some spare parts for it. I know the two cars are somewhat interchangeable for some things. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Sorry guys, I haven't been checking here as much recently. the car has been gone for months, someone cut the roof off just after I made the post and the car went to the crusher.
again sorry I haven't replied recently.

damn thats too bad. i see a lot of old wagons in the yards with the roofs gone, people using them for pre-war ford street rods maybe like model A sedans?
-Tim

Valiant wagon-----I am parting a 61 valiant 4 door---let me know what you need. Bob in Boise, Id

-
Back