61 or 62

-

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
does anyone have any good pics of 61-62 valiants? my dad came across an original 1 owner valiant(four door of course) sitting in a field in oklahoma. apparently he knew the old man who drove it and my mother has known his wife for like 30+ yrs...im thinkin like 50 bucks takes it to my house!!! it has what looks like a "continental kit" on the trunk....im thinkin this would make an excellent 2dr parts car... :toothy7:

most likely a 60-61 version-- most 62's did not have the continential kit-- look at the rear end-- if the tail lights are slanted ovals it is 60-61 -- if they are round it is 62.also check my sig pic that is a 62! email([email protected] ) more pics--- have some 60 pics alos -- if your not interested I might be-- I'm just up the road.

1961plymouth%20valiant.jpg

110600plymouthvalliant61.jpg

1962 below
plym6201a.jpg

I think these are neat looking cars, especially the early ones with the slanted tail lights & fake spare stamped in the trunk. My Mom used to drive one, 60 or 61, in the early 60's. Green 4 door, /6 & 3 on the tree. I remember as kids sitting in the car & pushing all of the heater buttons on the dash & pretending it was an airplane! :toothy7: My folks sold it & replaced it with a 65 Barracuda with same engine & trans. She loved the Barracuda. She likes the idea that I still have mine. Me too!

:burnout:

-
Back