-
Status
Not open for further replies.

trapster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Dart, preferably with a v8 in it already. Looking for something to put my 340 into.
I have the drive train now I just need the car.

I am in Florida.

Also would consider a hardtop or convertible.

I would prefer something without the original engine. I just cant bring myself to do that to an original car.

Thanks

David

PS. no rust buckets.

Located in Boise Idaho--have a 61 Dodge Lancer Wagon-Builder--all there--ran when parked 12 years ago. Also have a 62 Valiant wagon--builder all there--both are slant six cars with auto trans and PSteer.--$850 each--clear titles. Bob A in Boise.

Would consider selling 65 minus engine/trans if it doesn't find a home sooner. Very nice solid street strip car. Bench seat column auto. Absolutely rocks. 8.75 3:91 s.g., custom driveshaft, built 904 bbp front back with Wilwood discs up front. Headers with full new exhaust. Line loc, new gas tank with 3/8 fuel line, welded frame connectors. Will be at MoPar meet Dalton Ohio this weekend. Depending on Fla location delivery possible. Not sure of price but less than build cost by far.

dart pass 1.jpg

65 engine.JPG

Did you ever find anything?
I have a '65 Dart wagon with a V-8 I'm selling.
img_3824.jpg

Yep that is what I am looking for and I am still looking.

Now if your were on the right coast instead of the wrong or left coast we could talk :)

Looking for a Dart, preferably with a v8 in it already. Looking for something to put my 340 into.
I have the drive train now I just need the car.

I am in Florida.

Also would consider a hardtop or convertible.

I would prefer something without the original engine. I just cant bring myself to do that to an original car.

Thanks

David

PS. no rust buckets.
In his defense you did state you would consider a hardtop or convertible.

:eek:ops:

My apologies,
But I am only looking for a wagon now, because when I posted this 2 years ago I only had the one Dart and my wants have changed since then.

I had forgotten what I put in the original post and I didn't re-read it.

:prayer: Mia Copa :prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back