-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartslantsix

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
63-66 windshield pillar gauge pods for sale, custom molded. (Please see description)
Shipping from Klamath Falls, OR
Price: $35+$15 for shipping
Payment: Paypal

63-66 A-body windshield pillar trim with molded in gauge pods. Based off of the 65-66 hardtop trim. Can be modified to fit other years and body types. Will NOT work with convertibles. Holds two 2-1/16" gauges.

063.JPG

Here's the gig, I've been experimenting with how to mold these parts myself. I have not perfected the parts yet- I'm still getting some bubbles/voids in the parts.
SO- I'm selling these at a discount. There will just be minor voids to fill. Most of the voids are on the outer edges. See picture for idea of size of voids.
021.JPG

Parts will come raw, unfinished. Below is a picture of what it looks like finished and installed.
039.JPG

I only have two left.

Thank you FABO!

I'm interested, just a long ways from the point where I'll need them. You're planning to sell these later, after you get them "perfected", right?

The last two are sold, thank you!

I am planning on selling more once they're perfected.

Also, I'd like to do the 67 and up pods as well. That's probably my next project. Do you have any pictures? I looked at a 71 swinger and I'm assuming it's similar.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back