Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy people, up for sale is an OE one piece floor pan as removed from an early A body 63-66 Dart. I was going to use this for my Valiant, but am now selling the car, and also didn’t realize that it was for a Dart and is 3” longer in the rear footwell than a Valiant/Barracuda. Here’s the details…

This pan is in beautiful condition, there is no rust anywhere on this pan. It has been cut very large, so it also includes the torsion bar crossmember, the rear roll up pan, the secondary pan underneath the roll up pan, and one rocker is still intact and useable. I forgot to mention it’s for a bucket seat car, it has the gussets on the floor. I started drilling out the spot welds some time ago, but now am not going to use it.

The price is $500, no shipping. It must be picked up in Michigan, at my house near Ann Arbor. It’s pretty big, so bring a truck. Message with any interest or questions and we will take it from there.

C6E6034E-F22E-4B2A-9215-6C06C4D3730A.jpeg

57C734DF-C523-4189-A611-3A7235CFF418.jpeg

Last edited:
what year did it come out of? 66 is different than all other years.

ps I'm really sorry for the lower offer but $$$ are very hard for me to come by right now. I would really like to have this. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back