Not open for further replies.

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale ONE set of BRAND NEW battery cables for 1963-1966 A-body cars including Dodge Dart, Plymouth Valiant, and Plymouth Barracuda.

This set consists of a positive cable, a negative cable, and an engine-to-firewall groundstrap.

These are NOT N.O.S. cables!!! They are heavy duty custom made cables that fit in the stock locations with the stock components. They will fit for either the slant six or V8's.

Price for the SET is $100.00, AND THIS DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!!! If you live outside the lower 48, please PM me for a shipping quote, as I will ship worldwide.

If interested, please PM me here on this board......

Thanks,

Rick @ Laysons

FWIW: Rick made a custom set of battery cables for my car. AWESOME job he did. The cables look thick enough to power the entire eastern seaboard with nice cable ends. Quality all the way.... 8)

Heeeee Heee! Good deal...Rick contacted me and the money has been sent! Aloha and Mahalo Mike

Unfortunately I do not at this time, but I'm working on it.

The flashcard in my camera gave up the ghost and I need to get a new one and just haven't found the time to get one yet.

These custom made cables will fit and function for either a slant six or a V8.

They are NOT factory correct reproductions......they are custom made....by me personally.

Once I get mine in....I'll snap a photo and post it...I ordered the protective sleeve also...

Aloha Mike

Got a new flashcard.....

This is the positive cable(without the heat sleeve)....the negative has the same ends and shrinkwrap, but is black in color.

Got mine! Looks like a fine cable set. Once I get the chance I will post pictures.

Mahalo Rick!

ALoha Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back