Status
Not open for further replies.

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I"m looking to expand my parts list (since I"m on lock down for the forseeable future:() and need at least a good passengers side heater delete fresh air box for the 63-66 models that I can tear apart for a model and probably the later ones as well. Door that are broke with all the pieces might work if not too badly broken.

Yes I do have one, as stated not cheap!! I am in Florida

Yes I do have one, as stated not cheap!! I am in Florida
Thanks, I don't need NOS since I'm going to tear it apart and re-create it using ABS for all the parts. I'll probably take the heater unit and the drivers side rounded part to make the mold if they are that rare. No sense in destroying a NOS piece someone else can use. thanks.

i believe my friend has a used one. He ended up with two for his BO car. I know he paid 600.00 for it. I can ask he if you like.

i believe my friend has a used one. He ended up with two for his BO car. I know he paid 600.00 for it. I can ask he if you like.
Nah, Thanks that's okay. I'll rip apart the 2 extra drivers side ones and graft the passengers heater box door opening into the drivers side box. 600. is wayyyyyy to steep for me to just tear up and never use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back