[WANTED] 63-66 speedo cable, clutch fork bracket.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I need a couple things to finish my four speed setup in the wagon, I need the clutch fork bracket that bolts to the inside of the bell housing for an a833OD (the larger bracket) and a 63-65 speedo cable. PM me if you have either items. Thank you!!

The bolt pattern for the bracket looks like this.

Attachments

• CAM00662.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 194
I might have a speedo cable-- 66 won't work -- it changes to the push in style-- 60-65 are the style you need, Lawrence

. . . .inside of the bell housing for an a833OD (the larger bracket) and a 63-66 speedo cable. PM me if you have either items. Thank you!!

Sounds like you are using the OD 4 speed. If so, you'll want the 66-67 style speedo cable. The 65 and earlier cable is unique to the 65-earlier transmissions.

Sent from my iphone

No, Im using an early style 65 trans with an OD Bell housing. Thank you though for clearing it up.

I might have a speedo cable-- 66 won't work -- it changes to the push in style-- 60-65 are the style you need, Lawrence

I knew that, sorry I was in a hurry posting this last night.

I have the od pivot...pms me with e male and I'll send you pix.

mike bee

Still need the 63-65 Speedo cable and OD clutch pivot for the bell housing.

Update: Bought a speedo cable, still need a clutch fork bracket for a a833-Overdrive bell housing!

Speedo Cable arrived, still really need a clutch pivot!!!

I measured the two holes for the pivot and center to center they are 4 inches apart. Still need a pivot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back