63-66 Valiants- ANY models ever made?

-

phogroian

65 and 64 Valiants
Reaction score
Besides the old AMT promos, has any diecast, resin, or other model ever been, in any scale, made of a narrow body Valiant? It seems every other car has all kinds of models made, my myriad companies over the years, but the second generation Valiants (I'd prefer a '65 but any '63 to '66 would be cool) have been neglected.

AMT made Craftsman Model Kits for 1963 thru 1965. Simple promo like bodies and frames. Molded in color, red, yellow, green. They never did a 1966 kit. Only the promo, BIG BUCKS.

I have 2 resin kits of a 66 Valiant, one is a stock with all the parts, other is a A/FX Gasser Hairy Canary one.....think they are both still available. They did make a 66 Valaint promo but like mentioned before, very big bucks....it's actually one of the rarest Mopar promos ever made.

I just ebayed valiant die cast and a few came up.. Don't know what scale you were looking for
http://www.ebay.com.au/bhp/valiant-model-car
They are all from Australia.

Thanks for the heads-up! Yes, it looks promising- the front is similar to a stateside 64 , the rear a bit like a '63. I'd love it if someone would make one in a larger scale, but this is a great start. The hundred dollar price tag is a little steep for a "made in China" 1:43, but at least someone has made a Valiant albeit a right hand drive one!

As kids my older brother had a 64 Valiant convertible model. Looked like a promo, in light blue plastic. AMT, as HyperPak said.

i make a resin 63 val. i took the kit and opened the hood, put in an engine bay, did a bunch of other stuff. im also in the middle of mastering the 63 val wagon..
www.motorcityresincasters.com

this looks great, lots of detail added, I am impressed. nice work.
I give this advice to model builders, if you see something you might want to build, buy it today, DON'T wait!

i make a resin 63 val. i took the kit and opened the hood, put in an engine bay, did a bunch of other stuff. im also in the middle of mastering the 63 val wagon..
www.motorcityresincasters.com

I like it! What parts would I need from the '71 donor kit to complete it? The '63 wagon sounds super sweet. I'd love to get one of those if you make it happen.

-
Back