-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fstfish66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a nice pair of 63 dart, front door arm rests,,,the long ones that have the cut out for the door handle,,,color not important,,,

other 63 A bodys may be the same i dont know,,,, this type does not have the plastic chrome base,,,, thanks e mail me [email protected]

One thing I found out while restoring early A-Bodies over the years is that the REAR armrests from a 63-65 C-BODY (4-door) is the same as the front armrest for an early A-Body. Since back seats were used much less frequently than front seats, these armrests are often not cracked -- like almost all the front armrests you'll find. Find a junkyard with some early C-bodies and you may find what you need.

intresting,,,thanks for the info,,, i had a 1965 sport fury back in high school,,,but cant remember the arm rests,,lol thanks again

63 was the last yr for one piece a/rests,B bodys usually have the long ones and C bodys,i may have a pr

63 was the last yr for one piece a/rests,B bodys usually have the long ones and C bodys,i may have a pr

let me know if you have the C body ones if they are the same as the 63 A body,,, the ones i have measure 15 inches at there widest point, which is against the door panel.,,,,thanks

i have one good right side in blue and a red D side in red,it has a one" split in the front

which side is not split ?? i have another guy with one also but he ddint say which side,, a pic and price would be nice thanks

read my post,this is what your talking bout,25.00 postage pd in US

Attachments

• DSCN0302.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 71
yes thats it,,,if it measures 15 inches,,,any cracks or splitting?????? would you take a postal money order ??? thanks

Furys were B bodies in 65. The armrests you need would be from say, a Chrysler...big cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back