63 dart gt vs 65 dart gt doors

-

Efren

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of doors for my project, 4 door wagon to 2 door conversion. I didn't realize that the striker and latch are different 65 up. Rather than graft the old small mechanisms to the 65 doors, can I just change the striker on the pillar from early style to the newer. Seems like this would be the easiest way. Can some one send me a pic of a 65 2dr hard top pillar w/ the striker to examine. Thank You in advance.

63 is a one year door .. changed in 64 and yes i think i can get a pick as soon as i can get back to the car bud

63 is a one year door .. changed in 64 and yes i think i can get a pick as soon as i can get back to the car bud

Thanks for posting, I have seen the pics of the pillar area and I hope I can just change the strikers on the pillars to make them work.

Do you need any rear light lenses?
I have two, very good condition, with chrome rings.
Bought them by mistake, believed they matched my GT.
To my knowledge there are no 63 Dart Wagon in Sweden, so if you are interested I'm happy to sell them to you. You might have an idea where I can get hold of lensens with chrome rings to my GT. I have the lenses and just need the chrome rings.

-
Back