63 Dart project

-

Smeary

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a aftermarket front spoiler made for the 63/64 dart, if not, are there any front spoilers from other mopar cars that could fit the front of a 63? I was going for the kind of front spoiler that are sometimes fitted on 67/68 Barracuda's. People refer to them as duckbills on other cars (as far as i know), yeah those kind, or really any kind that would fit and look good would be nice.
Thanks,
-Sam​

I have never seen any spoilers made for the Early A Bodies. They were more of a utilitarian cars.

I haven't seen anything like that for the early "A"s yet.... Good luck with finding one, you may have to modify one to fit if you really want it on your ride.

I would be happy to build you one. We do them all the time. I'm building one for my 65. Should be the same as your 63. I will post pictures when I get it finished an d painted.
Tim

Thanks for the input guys, im still a bit on the fence about for now. But i have another question, and this one is about the suspension, specifically the rear suspension. I've been looking at alternative suspension from leaf springs, and to avoid air suspension i've been looking at some 4 link suspension kits. I was just wondering if this is a good idea or not, and if there is any welding to do, or if they just bolt on.
Thanks once again,
-Sam

no nothing 4 link is bolt in. you need lots of fab skill to do one of those. im pretty sure hotchkis makes rear leafs for a bodys. i would look into that.

THanks for posting that link, that's an idea that I'm strongly going to look at for my project.

-
Back