63 dart wiper motor release cam #2421845

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for part no. 2421845 variable speed wiper can package. Needed for my 63 dart wiper motor. Any suggestions?

This isn't what you asked for but when I googled up the part number this 1963 Mopar electrical parts manual came up. It is right out of the original manual so I thought I would share it with other members.

[ame]http://jholst.net/63-parts-manual/electrical.pdf[/ame]

Looked under the packages.pdf for # 2421 845. Had no luck anywhere.

I think you might have a wrong part number.
2421 845 shows up below and hopefully I explained it where you can see it.

Page 8-54 of the manual or the 72nd page of 76.

8-55-194 LENS and GASKET PACKAGE, Tail, Stop and Turn
Count down 11 lines and you will find the following.

Right, Sub., TDl, TD2 2421 845

I'm looking at the Packages. pdf. 42/46
On Page PK-42 of the 1963 Passenger Car Parts Catalog. Under Code 23-67-2, part no. 2421 845 Cam Package
Windshield Wiper
Motor Parking
This is on the jholster/packages.pdf, not the electrical one.
Google search indicated that Collectors Auto Supply carries it for $34. Sorry, if we're confusing each other. Is Collectors Auto Supply the only source for the 63 Dart/ Valiant 2 speed wiper motor parts?

I'm looking at the Packages. pdf. 42/46
On Page PK-42 of the 1963 Passenger Car Parts Catalog. Under Code 23-67-2, part no. 2421 845 Cam Package
Windshield Wiper
Motor Parking
This is on the jholster/packages.pdf, not the electrical one.
Google search indicated that Collectors Auto Supply carries it for $34. Sorry, if we're confusing each other. Is Collectors Auto Supply the only source for the 63 Dart/ Valiant 2 speed wiper motor parts?

Ok, I have no idea. Slantsixdan would be the guru on this so maybe he could tell you. Here is the link to his page.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=3913

Sorry, if anyone was confused. I transposed the number. It's 2421 485! Thanks, Oklacarcollecto! I just ordered the parts from Collectors Auto Supply
Greg and Erin were very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back