'63 Savoy for sale

-
I think I just read a Warning on this forum from someone who warned me about people like mullinax95 and how site administrators would not be putting up with their issues. I really didn't expect to put this thread together, in hopes of helping find a buyer for this, in my opinion, super nice low milage car, just to have someone crap on it from the get go and then get all nasty and sarcastic. And then start threatening to beat asses from the safety of his computer chair because someone else calls him on his sad attitude. Nevertheless, my two cents matters little and I still hope someone sees this and if they are interested, calls the seller. If I didn't already have a project, I would have bought it days ago.

I think I just read a Warning on this forum from someone who warned me about people like mullinax95 and how site administrators would not be putting up with their issues. I really didn't expect to put this thread together, in hopes of helping find a buyer for this, in my opinion, super nice low milage car, just to have someone crap on it from the get go and then get all nasty and sarcastic. And then start threatening to beat asses from the safety of his computer chair because someone else calls him on his sad attitude. Nevertheless, my two cents matters little and I still hope someone sees this and if they are interested, calls the seller. If I didn't already have a project, I would have bought it days ago.

Wahhh!

Oh 1968Foulma340 has got a smart mouth so don't get your panties in a wad. This is nothing new but I'm getting very tired of it quick and so a few others that I'm not going to mention any names.

Now if you like 4 doors then good for you but down deep inside you know the truth about them..... they're not as sought after as a 2 door! Should save people a lot of trouble and post a picture of the 63 showing the side of the car instead of the one you posted.... save people a little trouble.

Cars in pretty good shape.
As for the killjoys round here , funny thing I've noticed that no matter what anyone says on this forum as soon as I get up walk away from the puter not a thing has changed in my life nor my surroundings and it doesn't effect me in the least . Try it sometime !

I would enjoy beating your *** and I bet people will be praising me for it!

I would for one, hehe. 4drs are cool cars too. But I agree put the two cars for sale side by side, same car, same condition. The 2dr will bring more money and sell much faster. I don't think most can argue that.

Not my car and not an A Body, but who's not going to be interested in this? I'll just include the link, but this has 59,000 miles and would make an awesome Wedge car. Wish I had the money, as this is very cheaply offered. FYI located in higginsville, MO east of KC.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3285463821.htmlView attachment 1714544549
Man,Thanks for posting,,,That is sweet.
I remember in one of the Mopar magazines where someone made a 4 door into a 2 door wedge car out of it...
Personally I would drive it like it is !!!
I got 2 dart 2 doors and 3 dart 4-doors...Always wanted a Savoy !!!

Not my car and not an A Body, but who's not going to be interested in this? I'll just include the link, but this has 59,000 miles and would make an awesome Wedge car. Wish I had the money, as this is very cheaply offered. FYI located in higginsville, MO east of KC.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3285463821.htmlView attachment 1714544549

I opened this thread and learned nothing about this ol MoPar..
I do know it's not owned by anyone here.. and in general discussion..
Not in the for sale forum :glasses7:
what is the story here ?
It got my attention.... :clock:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder My guess isssss 159 or 259 rather than 59K wear on driver side carpet and around push button's or speedometer not working for a couple hundred k Just my opinion I don't expect it to be yours I think all 63 Mopars are cool 2dr 4dr or more door (wagon's) mileage un important MOPAR Is was and will be till death do us part
BC

Attachments

• 100_7040.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 424
That is a cool car! There are a lot of cars from the 50's and 60's that I have no knowledge of, simply because they've been ignored, or just weren't ever popular with the hotrod crowd. Thanks for bringing another old model to my attention. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm digging the design of that gauge cluster.

Cool car! Leave stock looking,install same era police wheels/ caps.Drop a Maxie version of a 440, two 125 nitrous plates on it.Man,talking sleeper!

Four door cars need love too..... We have two Mopars shows in NC every year. For the last two years a four door
car has taken first place in B Body modified at both shows - and the same car took best in show last year at one of the events......

That's a helluva lotta car for $2200! I'd put in an A-833 OD 4-speed and make it a daily driver! A/C too? Sheeiiitttt....

................Dont forget alot of 2 door cars/convertables would not have been saved if not for the 4 door cars/wagons........why are wagons cool if the 4 doors aren't.........i dont condone anyone's car not by how many doors or make model as they put blood,sweat and tears into them same as we all do................kim......

-
Back