63 Valiant fuel line run from tank to fuel pump?

-

B-i-n-g-o

Reaction score
Alright, have the new fuel line in place, but it ends up a few inches in front of fuel pump. Old line was so ragged, I didn't get pictures for reference...does the fuel line, coming from underneath, bend up above the inner fenderwell to approach the fuel pump or stay low, close to the frame rails?

Thanks!
16803826153761488095885653260116.jpg
Wondering if I bend farther back, or from pan to the fenderwell (or both, to get it right)?

Thanks!

What car and engine? and reproduction fuel line? and from who?

Oh, sorry, I had posted on my build thread, so forgot to add context to this one...
63 Valiant, 170 /6. Repro line from Inline Tube.

Thanks,
Steve

Ok willing to bet Inline (and others) make their one size fits all fuel lines for the longer WB 111” Dart. If it was for the Valiant it would be about 5 inches shorter and be right where it needs to be at the fuel pump. Likely your solution would be cut and reflair the line where it needs to be

Alright, line cut, back in place. Needed a bead, not a flare, couldn't do it. Ran soft line about four inches over and double-clamped. All the rest are beaded, so good with a single. Tank in, all connected, started Mabel, no fuel leaks! Thanks for all the advice and help, appreciate it!

-
Back