63 valiant valance for 64 barracuda

-
No!

64 & 65 Barracuda only. a 64 & 65 Valiant valance will bolt on but they are different as well.

I knew a 64 65 valiant was different even though it would fit but wasn't sure if a 63 would fit. Thanks for the info.

Miles

I have a similar situation. Both of my valances are damaged. I have a 64 Barracuda and a 65 Valiant 100. There is a difference in valances. I bought an additional 64 Brr grill with lights. My goal is to have matching fronts. Did you find a 63 Valiant valance without tow truck damage? Is it closed in like the 64 Barracuda valance? I know where two are but they are damaged also. Have you tried to buy the aluminum trim rings around the headlights? Every one I've found have been bent or dented. My 64 Brr has decent ones but the 65 Val's are mangled.

Try damraider. He told me he has a 63 valiant valance that is in nice shape but the previous post says a 63 valiant won't fit my 64 barracuda. I don't think it will fit yours either so I don't know why you want one. If you find out that it does fit then you need to tell me because I made a mistake.

-
Back