-
Status
Not open for further replies.

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Let me know what u have to trade u would have to deliver and pick up I have no means of hauling .
Needs body work but besides that in good shape runs all glass is good besides windsheild has a early 70s 360 built up lots of goodies 30k ish with 904built up 3speed 8 1/4 rear end one Leger has tons of upgrades sub frame connectors msd ignition b and m kit and shifter 10 in rather then 9in front brakes rebuilt front end with Moog parts all gauges work with a tach all works clean Cali title registered and runs

Email me ... No email addresses in open forums!!

IMAG0029_1.jpg

Last edited:
and what are you looking for in a trade? like a project or a running driving car? modern car old car? just curious what might be possible, how are the typical problem areas like the tailgate and quarters

The drivers qrtr is kinda tough I have a spare drivers side qrtr that goes with it and the cowl has rust bubbling on the top corners tailgate has a little rust and a little rust here and there it's still a solid car and when I Kant to the track she did 112mph 12.9 secs but for the right trade I have a rust free tailgate from wildcat witch was 500 alone.

i do know of a 74 or 75 d200 club cab. it is a 360 4 speed and had a camper on it most of its life. pretty clean original truck

I could dig that IDK what the difference is between a 100 and 200 but they look the same I'd take it if the title transfer and my insurance would go smoothly

200 is heavy duty and made for working. 100 is passenger vehicle. it has 8 lug axles and a huge rear end. exterior is the same. its not mine and has not moved in a while. i have seen it run and the motor sound real good to me. but im sure i would have to do some maintenance before it was road worthy for the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back