Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I came across this on Craigslist. It is located in the San Francisco East Bay.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/816428147.html

1963 Plymouth Valient wagon - $400

Rare, unusual, 4 door wagon.
Project car, or parts.
Complete, body good, some minor surface rust,minor dent on right front fender
CA car with original black license plate, 4 recent tires like new.
Parked several years. Not running.
Slant 6 engine, all parts.

Was going to do a complete restoration, includes lots of brand new replacement parts, still in boxes.
Only $400 OBO

View in Pleasanton-Note: posted for friend - Please e-mail your phone no. with Valient in your title line for call back!
THANKS!

I checked it out. You can see the ground from inside the car in several places, LOL!!!

ben, you should buy this car and part it out. i could use some stuff. you could maybe even make some money. hehe

ben, you should buy this car and part it out. i could use some stuff. you could maybe even make some money. hehe

I am trying to finish my cars these days. Parting the '68 has taken way longer than I ever expected. Taking into consideration the time to pull parts off it, I hoping to break even before it goes. The '63 is all yours. Go get it. You know you want it. :snakeman:

I thought that was just part of the fresh air package (unless you have an exhaust leak) for '63. ;)

Damn, and there's a '65 V200 4dr. at the San Jose Pick N Pull that has pretty cherry trunk and floorboards that could be a donor for this rig. With the '65 in the garage and the '66 parts car I got from bb66cuda in the driveway, my wife would KILL me if I brought this home. Might be worth dodging some bullets, though...

well im already keeping a car at my dads, and the wagon is at my girlfriends parents house. so im out of room. but if someone buys this i WILL buy parts off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back