Not open for further replies.

dart165

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
NOT MINE.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/cto/1261117823.html $1750

I saw the ad on CL and went to look at it a few months ago. The seller is a real nice guy. I probably woulda bought it, if i didn't already have 3 other projects in the works, but it would make a cool beater, or a cheap starting point for a project.
The car is unfortunately a little bit too much of a project for me, as there is cancer starting everywhere, (floors, quarters and rockers from what i remember) but it is an original hurst 4 speed 225 slant 6 car, and a hardtop... so i figure it's odd enough to peak somebodies interest on here.

No need to respond to this post. Like i said. The car isn't mine, and i dont personally know the seller past the hour we spent shooting the sh*t as i looked over the car. i just figured he's a good guy, and the car is a cool little ride, so i would help out and get it some press among people who appreciate these cars.

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-09, 11:05AM EDT

64 Valiant Signet 200 : Slant six runs good driven daily to work. Original hurst 4sd am radio ( works ) Signet 200 2 door coupe. This car is all there does not have parts missing etc. Needs TLC to be made nice but I believe its worthy of that. Please respond only if you are serious about this car . Do not respond if you cannot pay for the car please. Payment is to be determined at time of sale.

Also you must accompany me to the Michigan secretary of State in Michigan (It's a new law in Michigan) to transfer this title in your name and address.

The Valiant has the following new or rebuilt parts: Starter; alternator; fan belt; tune up; tires are good rode worthy. I have driven this car to Pittsburgh Pa. and back rides nice on the Highway. Thanks for your interest in this decent old Valiant... Not to many of these left.!!!!! Respond too e-mail only [email protected]

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back