Status
Not open for further replies.

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
steering wheel as shown in pictures. there is pitting on center cap and spokes, "inserts" on spokes all tight, don't rattle, rivets all present and accounted for. no cracks but has a few nicks you can catch with your finger nail and a scuff I saw before but can't find it now. Steering wheel has been in basement at least 10 years and the way you see it was just a damp paper towel clean up. No abrasives or polish. Price is less shipping. Thanks for the ad!

S1051561.JPG

S1051560.JPG

S1051559.JPG

Any
steering wheel as shown in pictures. there is pitting on center cap and spokes, "inserts" on spokes all tight, don't rattle, rivets all present and accounted for. no cracks but has a few nicks you can catch with your finger nail and a scuff I saw before but can't find it now. Steering wheel has been in basement at least 10 years and the way you see it was just a damp paper towel clean up. No abrasives or polish. Price is less shipping. Thanks for the ad!

View attachment 1716017459

View attachment 1716017460

View attachment 1716017461
Any idea what the shipping might be to Princeton ontario. I am interested

I gotta ask... what costs $273.40 that you want to buy??? That's a pretty precise asking price! It's a great wheel by the way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back