64-65 Barracuda Pictures

-
Oh.... I don't think you really want all the ideas I could plant in your head! My poor wife, I don't know how she lives with me. I'm a full fledged car junkie, although she is just as bad, no worse, with her gardening.

If the idea's are cheap or free to do plant them. My wife is like Sgt Schultz from the TV show Hogans Hero..... I KNOW NOTHING!!!!! :dontknow: And I won't tell on you or myself. :-\"

None of these are mine, they are all from car shows I've attended. I just thought I'd post some pics since you said you were looking for ideas.

1965PlymouthBarracuda2.jpg

1965PlymouthBarracudagold.jpg

1965PlymouthBarracuda.jpg

1966PlymouthBarracuda.jpg

None of these are mine, they are all from car shows I've attended. I just thought I'd post some pics since you said you were looking for ideas.

1965PlymouthBarracuda2.jpg

1965PlymouthBarracudagold.jpg

1965PlymouthBarracuda.jpg

1966PlymouthBarracuda.jpg

Thanks they are nice everything from a resto and beyond.

Great thread guys. I always wondered how the offset spring hangers work. This has got to be my favorite early Cuda photo. It's Tom 'the Mongoose' McEwen.

tool man i agree one of the coolest 64/65 b cudas ever,,,,, that car was in don garlits drag racing musem for many years,,,i finally got to go to the musem this past november,,,sad to discover after talking to big daddy,,,,the current owner decided he wanted the cuda back during the muscle car hipe,,,barret jackson,,,,he came to big daddy asking for the car back,,,,,big said what are u talking about you donated it to the musem,,,,the owner said,, i loaned it and want it back,,,,so i never got to see it in real,,,,

also i installed the off set hangers and 002 003 super stock springs in a 66 b cuda,,,do not remember e-longating any holes,,,just making a hole in the frame rail for the front hanger nut,,,,straight forward install,,,

-
Back