-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tincup

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a gauge bezel ( don't need the gauges, just the bezel) from a 64 or 65 Valiant or Barracuda to put in my 63 Dart. My dart has all square gauges, and I would like to put all aftermarker round gauges in it. PM me with a pic if you have one.

Sorry for the delay.I screwed around now my wifes taking the camera to KY. Its a cluster and bezel from a 64 Signet. I'll take 4 dollars for it plus whatever it costs to ship. I don't charge for packing. Probably U.S. Postal. Got an address? I have some time tomorrow if I can get the address. Bill

I am looking for a gauge bezel ( don't need the gauges, just the bezel) from a 64 or 65 Valiant or Barracuda to put in my 63 Dart. My dart has all square gauges, and I would like to put all aftermarker round gauges in it. PM me with a pic if you have one.

Was four dollars too much? It's gone now.

If you can't find one there are a few of those cars here in a salvage yard that I can check out.

I have a 65 silver valiant one, but the clear lenses need to be repaired/put back on
if this would work let me know as i dont need it

If you can't find one there are a few of those cars here in a salvage yard that I can check out.

Thanks for the offer, I think I want a 66 barracuda. Keep me in mind next time you go to the yard.

I have a 65 silver valiant one, but the clear lenses need to be repaired/put back on
if this would work let me know as i dont need it
Thanks 65Valiant, but I think i'm going to try and find one for a 66 cuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back