Status
Not open for further replies.

___H

crossmember
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Swapping out the slant in my '64 Valiant for a 273. I had a complete parts donor that i stripped, but didn't realize I needed the center link to complete the job, and sent the car off to the crusher. And it seems that they are made of unobtanium.. Nothing by MOOG, through NAPA or anywhere else I've checked so far.

Will buy or trade. I still have some random parts from the Signet that I junked.

That's some headbanging right there.. :D

Also - if anyone can clue me in where to possibly find a new one, i'd appreciate it.

the local pull a part here has a 66 v8 car with that part. If you need, i can go by one day after work and pull it (providing it is not a mammoth job, never done it). let me know 205-908-0868. David

the local pull a part here has a 66 v8 car with that part. If you need, i can go by one day after work and pull it (providing it is not a mammoth job, never done it). let me know 205-908-0868. David
If the engine is in the car still it is a pain to get it out. No problem at all if the engine is out.

Pagilman have you pulled the center link for the guy who was lookin?? if not im in need of one myself lmn thanx

I need a 6-blade 18" small block fan and a center grill section for my '65 Barracuda. Trade ya for an early a-body V8 centerlink, no rust and clean clean clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back