-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64cudaV8

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have a few spare screws for the rear latch handle in good shape. I am missing a couple and would like to have the correct ones. thanks

Are you talking about screws that secure the two brackets that holds the bar on the seat back?

WOW, Amazing how no one has these screws. Oh well, off to the depot and find some that will work. thanks anyway.

I have 8 OEM screws with washers. I am going to replace them with stainless steel 1/4 inch cap screws (which I bought this afternoon. I'm sure Geof will come through for you; If not I do have them (although still in the parts seat)

Where did you get the cap screws at? What was the p/n on them. Might just do that.

Got them at Tractor Supply. They were in little plastic bags and came 2 to the bag. The cap head is close but not exactly quite the same but close enough for me. The back seat is gonna be down I expect 100% of the time in the wagon and since the only thing that's going to be close to stock is the body, the only one I only one have to please is me!

EDIT: They are by Hillman # H883034 and should be available at Lowes as well since they carry Hillman

Thanks bud. You already tried them and they worked I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back