-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've purchased Denny's setup, so this is all coming out and has to go.

V8 k member for the early Abody's, and pretty much every suspension part for it. Upper/lower control arms, 4 piston disc brakes, large diameter torsion bars, large diameter front sway bar, steering box that's in great shape (manual, not power), all of the steering links that go with it (the hard to find drop down arm, etc, to clear the oil pan).

$500/best offer. All of it works, it's all kinda dirty, but came out of a great running and handling car.

(I have two other FS posts, if a complete package deal interests you, I have a 340 motor, as well as a steel crank / assembly for a 340).

Local pickup only, parts are all in Redwood City, CA. If you really want me to try and box and ship this stuff, you're going to have to talk me through it. I'm really not interested in trying to figure out how to ship stuff like this, and hope that there's enough interest in the bay area that its not necessary.

I'll take the V8 centerlink if you're parting it out..BTW the K Frame is the same whether it's a V8 or slant

Dartman,

Talk to Nirvana, he's getting it all Saturday... I did not want to part it out.... just wanted it all gone. Maybe he'll be willing to let that center link go... Who knows.

So it all has been sold ? if so, you or I can close this thread (Thread tools) marked as sold.

Memike-

I'm picking it up Saturday, might want to keep it up until cash changes hands.

Dartman- I'm not using any V8 related parts. Maybe we could trade.

Jared

I would also be interested in picking up all of the parts if the other deal falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back