64-66 Valiant 2 door Hardtop Weatherstrip

-

B-onefan

Reaction score
Does anybody know if somebody is making the roof line weather-stripping for a 64-66 Valiant? I know Metro Molding makes one for the Barracuda, and it is close, but I was thinking it would be too short around the top of the 1/4 glass. I have only the chrome trim that holds it. The previous owner pulled them out and threw the weather-strip away.
Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, the 63-66 2-door HT Darts and the 63-66 2-door HT Valiants use the same roofrail weatherstrip.

When you say 2 door hard top, arer you speaking of the no post Signet?

One more question Rick, your link goes to a trans am ebay thingie, can you put a link up to our vehicles?

When you say 2 door hard top, arer you speaking of the no post Signet?

One more question Rick, your link goes to a trans am ebay thingie, can you put a link up to our vehicles?

Yes, I am refering to cars that have no post. The cars with the B-pillar post would be refered to as "sedans".

I haven't posted any links....so I'm not quite sure what link you're asking about???????

Yes, the 63-66 2-door HT Darts and the 63-66 2-door HT Valiants use the same roofrail weatherstrip.
Thanks, but are the 64-66 Barracuda weather-strips the same as the 63-66 HT Darts and Valiants or does it take a different one?

And do you have a part # for the Valiant /Dart weather-striping?

The 64-66 Barracudas do use a different roofrail weatherstrip than the 63-66 A-body 2-door HT's.

The part# for the 63-66 Dart/Valiant HT weatherstrip is GZ-70187168.

Rick, with your first reply you typed " weatherstrip " and that word turned into a link...

Thanks for the part number on your last reply :)

I personally have always had a hard time finding this kind of stuff in the 30 years I've owned my 64 Signet......... Thanks again

Hmmmmmm.........

Must be some kinda weird messageboard software that automatically turns certain words into links.....because I'm not that technilogically savvy....Lol!

do you have the weather-stripping for the 66 valiant wagon?

Yes, we offer weatherstriping for the 63-66 Early A-body stationwagons.

You can find those listings in the "Weatherstriping" section of our catalog.

Rick,

The roof line weather strip on a '64-'65 Barrucuda fits into a stainless strip. There is a piece of foam (ish) material between that strip and the body. Can't seem to find this anywhere. Help?

Rick, with your first reply you typed " weatherstrip " and that word turned into a link...

Thanks for the part number on your last reply :)

I personally have always had a hard time finding this kind of stuff in the 30 years I've owned my 64 Signet......... Thanks again
Clear your cookies Hotline, those type links are being created by your computer.

image.jpeg
Yes, we offer weatherstriping for the 63-66 Early A-body stationwagons.

You can find those listings in the "Weatherstriping" section of our catalog.
So I'm building a 66 valiant signet and the last peice of weatherstripping I need is in the rear part of the quarter glass. It's a felt piece that is on the outside of quarter glass by roof rail verticals section. I have no idea what it's called or where to find it.

image.jpeg

I'm looking for the same weatherstrip I found the right side outer NOS but I can't find the left at this point. I don't have a clue as to what they are called either. It would be great if someone sold a set.

-
Back