Status
Not open for further replies.

turbofreek

batcrap crazy racing team
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Was rebuilt back in the 70s but sat on a shelf since. I took it apart to inspect. All gears etc..in excellent shape and move freely but dirty from sitting so long with speedo hole left open. May need input and output shaft bearings(spin freely after applying lubricant and soaking) and i feel needs torn apart and thoroughly cleaned only. Is a great trans to have. Originally from a 340 hipo 64 cuda.

300 obo willing to ship on buyers dime.

how about some pitchers 64 cudas had 273s Whats the tail shaft look like.4 bolt flange would be 64 model. we gota know what you have. I would jump on this if its a short tail shaft splined output shaft tranie

Here is a few more internal pics. I pulled it apart to inspect. It had spider webs in it. Looks like it sat for just as long as I was told (70s). But it all wipes off or just washes off with degreaser I've sprayed on it. I know if I had a parts cleaner it would look brand new inside. Which I why I suggest a rebuild to clean all the pieces of it for proper working order. Hope the pics don't scare anybody off. I'm trying to as up front about everythng I know or can find out about it.

i think you gave enough info. its the 64 trans short shaft with flang drive shaft conectcion. a tougher sell than the newer transmissions with splined output shafts. good luck.

What do you mean by splined output shaft? It has spines on the out put. Are you refering to the threaded end for the flange to drive shaft portion? The other shafts don't have threaded outputshafts like this one??? Is it just a shaft change or completely different trans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back