-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
First off hello, been lurking the forums for awhile but never posted. I'm posting this car for my mother-in-law who is selling it. To be honest I don't know a whole lot about the car. Here is what I copied from the craigslist post: 1964 Plymouth Barracuda rebuilt small block 318 dodge engine, newer brakes and brake lines, original rebuilt transmission factory 4 speed four on the floor.
newer paint job, newer custom interior, newer exhaust, Kregers and tires.
Brand new bumpers, front of car was painted 8 mos ago
in great condition, run most excellent, always dependable. new custom built 4 core aluminum racing radiator, new flex fan. Taken very well care of, some rust above rear tire wells small area.
Beautiful car. Always kept inside
Much more but too much to list. These are just the major components.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4176333124.html

Her contact information is in the add, or you can PM me and I can pass it along to her. She is asking $10,500 OBO. Located in Edmonds, WA. Thanks.
00u0u_gaJlsd4wR1w_600x450.jpg

00F0F_6N4BJSlkft7_600x450.jpg

00j0j_dIfxxJjGPmE_600x450.jpg

Damn!! That's a sharp little fish!! GLWS ...can't quit looking at it-wish I had the money to buy it and bring it to Hawaii

I'm not a fan of the photo work on cl, but it is definitely a sharp looking car. I don't think 318s came in these? I'm holding out for a 66. Best of Luck

I'm not a fan of the photo work on cl, but it is definitely a sharp looking car. I don't think 318s came in these? I'm holding out for a 66. Best of Luck

Not really a fan of the glamour shots myself. I'll try and get some more pictures. Car originally came with a 273 which to my knowledge was the largest engine option available for that year. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Just my opinion but she should find out whether the engine is original or not. it should have a 2 barrel 273 solid lift motor, rebuilt or not it will sell better/faster if it has a 273 in it.

Here are a few photos I took earlier today. Took a couple of the rear fenders to show the bubbling that is going on there. Engine is definitely a 318 and not the original 273.

engine.jpeg

interior2.jpeg

car.jpeg

fender.jpeg

fender2.jpeg

tag.jpeg

interior.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back