-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a 64 barracuda. Motor and transmission are out but available (not included, motor locked). I'm asking $1000 obo. I know what your thinking.:-$ I'm not gonna lie I know it looks like hell. Here's how I figure a price. Back window has a tiny chip size of thisothat could be filled and polished. The rest of glass is fine except the windshield is cracked. $500 for back window and $200 for side windows. Front buckets and rear bench could be recovered-$100. Dash is complete except radio. Doors are maybe $50 each. Drivers fender is worth at least $50. Front rims and spare rim are original and spare tire looks new and holds air. There's not much left. Could scrap rest for $100 although I wouldn't like it. I'm not ready to part it yet myself.

In northern minnesota. Gully, 56646.
P.M. me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 314
i did not read the ad right. if you decide to part it out, i would be interested in the horn button. thanks,mike

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not going to part it out yet I want to try to sell it whole first. If I do part it I promise I will get back to you with prices. Also, sorry I don't have more pictures but you can post any questions.

Thanks
Miles

Bad Part is you priced parts along with your asking price. Commando66 is right.

The purpose of me listing parts was to give reason to the price of the car. I didn't notice I put the ad in the wrong spot until after I posted it but I thought people would figure it out. How do I delete this thread to start over?
thanks

If you do decide to part out i'll take the tail lights if there ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back