Not open for further replies.

billlove74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My car on Craingslist.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/1729107961.html

PM me for additional photos/info. I can not load photos on FABO website (compute illiterate).

64 Cuda 003.jpg

64 Cuda 008.jpg

64 Cuda 012.jpg

if you can load photos to cl, you can load here----
go to your post & edit -- before posting look to the bottom portion of the screen. It says manage attachments -- click it-- then load very similar to craigslist---.
Looks like a fair deal for someone in your area-- good Luck, Lawrence

74, That's a good price on that car. I dont see a mention of the engine size or tranny style. Give us a little more detail if you can. Anyone coming to Missouri? If so i'll dicker with 74.
Small Block

Valiant (non Barracuda) front fenders
What does the grille look like?

I do not believe the fenders are original. The prios owner was an older gentleman in NY state and I think his friends were trying to keep the car running and reliable for him to make weekly trips to the store. I will try to add a phote of the front. Thanks for the input.
Bill

64 Cuda 004.jpg

Some additional info.

1964 Plymouth Valiant Barracuda. I purchased this car to make into a daily driver, but as Danny Glover said in Lethal Weapon "I'm getting too old for this ****." Everything in this description is true because I did it/purchased it/installed it/etc or is to the best of my knowledge. Vehicle is available for personal or professional inspection.

Vehicle is in running condition and has Maryland tags on it. Clear Maryland title and I will provide a notarized Bill of Sale. I am the 3rd owner and 108,000 is original mileage. Spent its entire life in Middletown, NY until I brought it to Maryland in June 2009. Original AM radio works. All glass good except a small chip in the windshield (does not affect driving vision). Three original wheel covers and 14" wheels. Gas and temperature gauges and fan do not work. All lights and wipers work.

Drive train:
Engine 273 V8 runs, but could use a tune-up. Transmission (3 speed on the column) shifts up okay, but down shifting to first grinds just a little. Rear end seems fine.
Body:
Good - hood, roof, trunk lid, doors, rocker panels, upper rear fenders.
Needs work - front floor pans, lower rear fenders, inner rear fenders, trunk.
Frame has some rough spots.
Grill and chrome are all there in basically good condition.
Bumpers are good for daily driver.
Interior:
Door/kick panels are good except for a tear in the driver's door. Needs a good cleaning.
Carpet is original.

New parts:
Rear brakes (wheel cylinders, shoes, drums).
Master cylinder.
Brake lines from the rear brakes to the engine firewall.
Rear leaf springs - heavy duty, 6 leaf springs, including new shackles and all bushings.
Fuel tank
Four Monroe shocks
Parts to replace the front brakes have been ordered.

Replacement parts included:
Installed front seatbelts (optional in 1964).
Front fenders (not show quality, but better that what was on it)
Front seats (not show quality, but better that what is on it now)

Extra parts:
Original carburetor (2nd owner changed for unknown reason)
Alternator (2nd owner purchased but never installed).
Original 1964 Plymouth/Valiant shop manual.
Original Owner's Book (all 32 pages).
Extra brake lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back