64 Barracuda front fender splash shield

-

abuong01

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a front fender shield for 64 barracuda. Seems the shop working on my car (went out of business) removed it and never placed it with the car when I took it back due to their shoddy work.

THanks in advance -

If the one you need is located behind the head light area, those are not yet reproduced and used original would be your only option.

If the shield is the one between the front tire and the door hinge area, those are reproduced and we have them in stock and ready to ship.

Does anyone know where to find a front fender shield for 64 barracuda.

THanks in advance -

Are you looking for a driver's or passenger side? They are not the same.

If the one you need is located behind the head light area, those are not yet reproduced and used original would be your only option.

Also keep in mind that a Dart front shield behind the headlight is completely different than the Valiant/Barracuda

Are you looking for a driver's or passenger side? They are not the same.

Also keep in mind that a Dart front shield behind the headlight is completely different than the Valiant/Barracuda

Looking for the front drivers side.

You might check with member Lee Robinson. I believe he had a pair of them for sale.

Wildcat Wrecking in Oregon had the parts in good condition. Very nice people to deal with and good prices.

-
Back