64 Barracuda glass adjustments

-

amx364

Reaction score
OK cleaned all the slides and pivots for all the glass and now must do adjustments. Problem is that the shop manual that I have is for a 65 Coronet and is very different. Where can I find the infomation for glass adjustment? mainly door glass issues.

There is a company in California that repops the early Valiant & Barracuda service manual. It might have some info in it. If you don't find it thru the computer I will try to find the site/name. of them think $80, but worth it.

Since no one knew ordered the shop manual in book form and CD for 81 dollars.

That is to bad amx364 if you can cancel it I would recommend it. I have the CD version of the shop manual and glass alignment is not really a part of it. Unfortunately the way the shop manual is written the AV1 which is "technically" the model the shop manual uses to identify our cars is an after thought. Much of the shop manual simply glosses over anything specific to us.

EDIT: If you want I can post the service manual.

Here is a copy of the Service Manual.

[ame]https://www.dropbox.com/s/upks33txhbe9tjw/1965%20Plymouth%20Service%20Manual.pdf[/ame]

even though the manual shared is for 65 Plymouth, on page 615 it shows exectly what I needed. THANK YOU.

-
Back