-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd racing

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It looks like someone put a B-body cable in my car and it gets into the steering. It got caught up in my steering last night and stranded my car at my girlfriend's house. Quite embarrassing. Does anyone have an A body push button shift cable they want to sell?

Zip is 14141 if you can let me know prices shipped.

Thank You!

My cable is definitely in need of replacing. Anyone have one? I'm in a bind bad now.

It and stranded my car at my girlfriend's house. Quite embarrassing.

Thank You!

Most guys look for an excuse to get "stranded" at their girlfriend's house.... ;)

Imperial Services web site states that it no longer takes orders from individuals. Maybe ask them who their distributors are and buy them from there.

She lives with her parents right now so not as fun as you'd think.

That looks the part. Boy they are proud of that thing. If a good used one will do I will be up at my storage yard Monday and can pull one from one of my cars for you.

Is a 65 cable the same as a 64? I found a 65 cable. I have a 64 parts car, but not too thrilled with taking the cable out of it, unless you wanted the slant 6 trans, too. $100 for the cable and trans.

Is a 65 cable the same as a 64? I found a 65 cable. I have a 64 parts car, but not too thrilled with taking the cable out of it, unless you wanted the slant 6 trans, too. $100 for the cable and trans.

Where are you located? I'll come get them both if you are close to me.

I really don't need the trans but I'll give you $100 for both or just the cable. I'm really in a bind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back