Status
Not open for further replies.

ajones8230

64 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is our 1964 Plymouth Barracuda.

318ci V8, 4-speed on the floor.

Great vintage car that drives great and looks great. It'll need paint (But doesn't look bad for a daily driver), the interior has good vinyl, carpet and headliner.

Check out our website for more details, and pictures.

[FONT=&quot]http://home.rr.com/ajones8230[/FONT]

Haha thanks, Just trying to find a good home for it.

(ajones8230 is my dad) lol

Hey guys, looking to sell this soon, it needs a cam and lifters... not sure what happened but the number 8 intake lifter ground into the camshaft. Slide a new cam and lifters in and you're up and running. Check out the website link for pictures. We were asking $7500, but I need to get a car for my son that he can drive daily for school. I'll take the first $4500 FIRM. I'm taking a loss... This is a great deal for someone to get a classic california Cuda that is complete. Check my weblink for pictures... only difference is the top of the engine is apart. Andy http://home.rr.com/ajones8230

I had a 65 back in the day and you have a nice one there! Wish i could get it actually, but i thoughjt i would mention there s a girl from MI on moparts that is looking for one and she has $5500. but is concerned about shipping. Maybe she would be interested if that could be worked out. Shes called Dodgegirl on moparts.

did you buy this car a while back on here. i really like this car. i want another 4 speed early barracuda, i just cant buy another car right now. good luck with the sale buddy.

My Son traded our 73 Duster for this Cuda this past spring. We've put a fair amount of work and money into it, but just need to get a vehicle that he can drive the wheels off of without any worries. He's got his mind on a 280ZX now... so rather than putting any more cash into it I just figured I'd let it go and suck up a bit of a loss... It'll make a great vehicle for someone, very fun to drive! I don't really care to sell it because I love to drive it, nothing like bringing back the old high school muscle car days! Thanks for the info guys... I've listed it on Moparts too.... Andy

The 64 Barracuda is still for sale. Just put the new cam and lifters in and it's running great!:cheers: We put a 340 cam in it, so it has a little better get up and go than it used to have! Let me know if you have any questions about the car... you can check out pictures and information at my web listing http://home.rr.com/ajones8230 click on the tabs located along the top to see additional pictures and info.... Andy

I've listed the Barracuda on eBay. You can check out the listing by searching for item number 120498951436 on eBay. It's gotta go...(hate to though!).

Hey guys, the auction ends tonight! The reserve is down to 4250!

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back