64 barracuda

-

64barracuda

Reaction score
I have a numbers matching barracuda and I am wondering what it is worth. It is a 273 with push button trans. Lots of rust on rear quarters. Glass is good except windshild is cracked. The motor is stuck. Floor is mostly solid but passenger side front is rusted. Missing grill and front bumper but I bought a grill that needs work. The seats need recovering, and the drivers door panel is gone. All the dash components are there. Hood is bent up and the front right fender. I paid $200 and need some reassurance that I did ok.

You did okay! Easily as a worst case scenario, you have $500+ in easy to sell parts. There are bunches of parts available for your car. I have a '65, but I really like the pushbutton! Again, you did okay!!!

Well you probably saved it from the crusher cause it will bring more than that as scrap. Now you have a couple options. Fix it up or part it out to save other old mopars. If you part it you could still get $$$ back out of the dead carcus. you did fine

I feel better. The worst part would be to find some quarters. I am aware that they make cutouts but I have a situation from behind the doors to the bumper. Just as I found some on ebay, that a guy hacked of his car the total length, they sold before my eyes.

-
Back