64 Dart Armrests - which style is correct?

-

JustaMom

Reaction score
Hello Experts! Does anybody know what armrests a 1964 Dart convertible should have in the front: 12" with pad & no ashtray or 10" with ashtray?
Thank you!

Moe ! How are you? We were stalled on the dart for a while but now back to it. Upholstery being worked on right now, couldn't find the seat emblems so they will embroider them I'm looking for clips for all of the molding and trim.

Yes, all of the SS on the outside, getting it ready to paint! Some of the pieces aren't that great (dented) but they will do until we can get good replacements. At least we have all of the pieces! We are also adding backup lights, (I like the look) ours didn't come with any.

Do you have any pics of what pcs's you need, and what type fasteners you need.. You know with a lot of patience and a smooth hard surface ,small hammer and a brass Punch you can remove most of your dents.
Moe

Will get pics in a couple of days. The paint guy said he'd help remove the trim. Did I mention it's at the paint shop! We are going to try to straighten out the SS, its really not too bad with the exception of the long wide piece that is on the bottom of the door jam.... is that the scuff plate? Ours are totally messed up, we will definitely have to search for those. This is my son's car but if he goes to college away from home, I'll be babysitting it. It's going to be painted a nantucket blue.

-
Back