64 Dart convertible boot

-

rdb

Reaction score
Been looking for a new one or old one in decent shape (in black). Any suppliers out there making these? Does year before or after work/fit? I think the numbers/placement of snaps changed(?)

Any ideas or leads, do let me know.

thanks,
Bob B

The boot I have for a 65 Dart convertible was made by a local upholstery shop. Since for a 65 the boot snaps SHOULD all be in the same place, I would expect mine to fit any 65. It might work on a 64/66.

Legendary Interiors sells the vert boot. 64-66 Dart & Dart GT are all the same...

hey thanks... I should have put this question in the convert section.

It's in the Vert forum now...You'll get more relevant help here :thumbup:

Legendary Interiors sells the vert boot. 64-66 Dart & Dart GT are all the same...

I was just looking at the Legendary catalog to see what they're getting for a boot since I think I may put mine up for sale since I'm parting the car out. I see they say 63 is one part number, 64/65 is one part number and 66 is a different number. Now I wonder if they're really the same.

I looked at my paper catalog when I posted that info....It shows the same part # for 64-64 Dart including GT. Maybe they've changed their application info :scratch:

CB64CL00017 is the part # listed

-
Back