-
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig984

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of A fuel filler tube for my 64 Dart GT, mine has been messed up where the gas cap mounts and seals. I am in Mesa, Arizona. Thanks, Craig

Thanks Sandy and Tincup, Can anybody tell me if either will fit. The interchange on the gas tank is 64 - 66 Dart and Valiant. 63 uses a differnt tank.
With different sheet metal on the bodies would the Valiant match up to the car quarter panel. I appreciate the info, Craig

:prayer:
Thanks Sandy and Tincup, Can anybody tell me if either will fit. The interchange on the gas tank is 64 - 66 Dart and Valiant. 63 uses a differnt tank.
With different sheet metal on the bodies would the Valiant match up to the car quarter panel. I appreciate the info, Craig

i have one from a 65 dart

What do you want for that filler if I pick it up? Do you have a good gas tank to go with that filler tube do ya?

Hello, If you haven't found a filler neck give me a call. I am in Tempe, 101 and university. I have a couple I think might work. My name is Tim

63-66 Dart, Valiant, & Barracuda should all be the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back