Status
Not open for further replies.

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
64 Dart GT /6, auto, power steering, manual brakes, multi speed wiper with washer and bucket seats. Lifelong Cali Car. Runs good, now that it has a rebuilt carb. It has a newer unleaded motor in it. Trans leaks when parked facing downhill <--I think it's the dipstick tube but I haven't crawled under since I moved. I have replaced the wiper seals with the schumacher kit with zerks. Rebuilt the heater box, installed a electric trunk release. Pulled all four wheels and checked the brakes and checked them, no leaky wheel cylinders, but has a slowly dying master. Put two If I remember correctly 4 1/2" two way speakers in the center speaker location from underneath, along with a underdash Kenwood CD player. Bucket seats have original skins but the foam padding has turned to foam toast powder. It no longer has the bumperette's style bumper. I removed the carpet due to being soaked. Rear window lower channel is rotted, but glass is still intact. Usable part from the parts car. The floor is in great shape no holes!! I have pulled off the doorpanels etc.. when removing the carpet to clean all the years of funk and to air out the car from having wet carpet.

64 Dart 270 four door. Good for various parts etc.. /6, auto, manual steering, has slip yoke driveshaft instead of the ball and trunion.

I am in Sacramento and I'm asking $2,200 for them together. Make sure you mention that you are from here as I'm asking more for it elsewhere. Feel free to email me with any questions. [email protected]

I will have more pics up later.

2008 0120 (2)b.jpg

2008 0120 (7)a.jpg

2008 0120 (9)a.jpg

2008 0120 (11)a.jpg

Asking $2,200 Or Best Offer
Will sell one or the other

Gt-$2,000 Or best offer
270-$200

Here's an older pic of the parts car

IMG_0293.jpg

my dad might be interested in the 270.. how is the front seat,springs, foam, etc.. cover doesnt matter. i know he's been looking a while for a seat for my moms 4dr valiant.. also do you have title on the 270??
thanks in advance..
doug
email
[email protected]

It came and went. Sorry about that I lost the message. I love technology.
I have a bill of sale, from the previous owner. You can call 916-410-4710 Travis.

I gave my dad your # i think hes still interested but we just inherited 3 cars in LA that we need to get picked up soon.. how soon do you need it moved??

I'd like to work on my wagon in the garage soooooon. I'm pulling parts off of it. I don't know how strong the car will be with the cowl and part of the front floor cut out. It might wind up a sawzall party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back