-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Java2003

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Offering for friend, must go as he is moving.
'64 Dart GT Convertible with push button automatic and 273 engine. Car is dismantled, I still need to go look at it and will get photos, but here is what I've been told so far. Body is white, with gold stripes in honor of Golden Anniversary. One rust spot on undercarriage. Bucket seats in front and bench rear, have been redone in "Golden Fawn". Owner has searched out many replacement parts, and says is basically complete but not together. He needed to move to single story for his spouse's health concerns, and no room for the Dart.
Located on Whidbey Island, just NW of Seattle WA. Buyer would need to transport. I'm thinking about $3000, know he has at least $2000 into replacement parts. I will have photos by this weekend. If you PM me, will send more info and pictures. If there is anything in particular I should be looking for, please let me know so I can check when I'm there. Wish I could take this project on, but second best would be finding someone who can and will appreciate the challenge.

Owner just put his '64 Dart project in local classifieds for $1000 OBO.
If you want pictures, please contact me and I will email them to you. Can also send a phone number. It is in dismantled condition, but all parts are there.
Located in Oak Harbor WA on north Whidbey Island.

Still need to figure out how to change post to "Sold", but wanted to let members know the Dart has a new home right here on the Island.
Thanks to those who replied,
Linda M B

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back