64 Dart rear windshield question???

-
I found this on a search.

This invaluable guide provides interchangability of mechanical, electrical and body compnents between 1950-1965 Plymouth, Dodge, De Soto, Chrysler and Imperial. For example, if you are looking for a windshield for a 1964 Dodge Dart, this manual shows that windshields from any 1963, 1964, 1965 or 1966 Dart, any 1963-1966 Plymouth Valiant or any 1964-1966 Barracuda will fit. Similarly, if you need a power brake booster for 1957 Plymouth Fury, this book tells you that you should look for a 1957-1961 Plymouth, a 1957-1961 Imperial or a 1956-1961 Dodge, DeSoto or Chrysler as a donor car. 176 pages + + + + Buyer pays $8.85 shipping and insurance within continental USA + + + + For more MoPar items, visit the Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts eBayStore (840-142)
This is for front windshield. This info came from an Ebay auction #260136688261. Mike

In my search for a 63 Rear window gasket..I was told by 10 different suppliers that the 65 rear window is NOT the same as the 63,64..They told me that there was a difference between hardtop and sedan rear window..GO FIGURE THAT !!!! also the rear door panels on a 64 GT Hardtop wont fit 63 Sedan rear panels..now i am really confused...But i did find everything else for my car..window sweeps,door weather strippings,body bumper kits,door handles,bezels and lenses.. only need the trim pcs on the bottom of my truck lid and rear window weather stripping.. HELP>>>>>>>> [email protected]

better check thoroughly as i ran into a snag on a 66 coronet 4 door and hardtop windshields are not the same so watch for changes in body styles that are different

I was under the impression that the 4Dr had a different slope than a 2Dr, making both the front and rear glass specific to each body style. There may be a difference between the post and the hardtop which would allow the post window to fit the 4Dr, but I'm pretty sure that the hardtop glass will not fit.

Good luck with your search.

-
Back