64 dart throttle linkage help

-
Reaction score
I am working on restoring my 64 Dart to all original parts. I was in a junk yard and was lucky enough to find the original intake manifold and carburetor that I needed. I got it all hooked up and it starts up just fine. I got the original throttle linkage from eBay and I can not figure out how to hook it up to the carb. Does anyone have pictures or know if there is a site that might have a diagram or anything that can help me? I need to get it running by this Sunday because I am in the Navy and have to make it back to San Diego.

V8 or /6 , This will help get you some help Oop's I see know you are in the slant six forum !! Let me find a picture

In the last picture you can see there is a throttle position holder where I painted a rode in for the rode to go in to, if you don't have a solid linkage carb it will not have one, let me know and I will get a close up picture of mine, and if you need a carb I still have mine I took off my Valiant that ran perfect this spring

More then happy to help when I can :happy10:
I am not much of a tec and when I do know it sure feels good to help out :-D
Do you have the correct Carb ?

Very good, enjoy and if you have anymore ? just jump in and ask, we have the best of the best tec's and folks here at FABO, let me welcome you here if I mist you in the welcome wagon forum :happy10:

How about $20 plus shipping to our new member 8) This was on Victoria and ran very good 8)
I will get it boxed up and sent to you so you can keep moving forward :happy10:

I went out and removed it from the intake , man that carb was on there 8)

Boxed up to head your way tomorrow :cheers:

I hope everything is ok KMKingSpade311...

May have to wait a while longer Mike. The kid is probably halfway to the Persian Gulf by now on a deployment. :clock:

May have to wait a while longer Mike. The kid is probably halfway to the Persian Gulf by now on a deployment. :clock:

This is no Kid.. 30 years old and took advantage of me :angry7:
Not a word. not a thank you . I pm'ed him and said forget paying me.
Heads up for the folks here....

Some one knows this guy!!!!!!!! he never paid me for my Carb or shipping , he got what he wanted and Poof!!!! he was gone and a member here is his family...
well after I updated his post's he took the time to pm me and he has had tragedy in his life and offered to pay and I just could not bring myself to receive any money on the 4th of July after hearing his story..

-
Back