-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
I guy came by My house in a 64 Dart convertible a few months back, A few days ago He stops again and say's He wants to sell the car. I went out to look at it yesterday and declined His offer, He's not a car person at all and not on the internet, I told him I would try to help Him sell it.
I took a lot of pics, I'll post a few.
It's slant six auto, has PS, no air and may be a heater delete car, it's from Florida. It cranked and sounded okay, I didn't drive it, but He did drive it up from Florida and was driving it the day He came by the house. The top works, has rust, interior looks to be redone and in pretty good shape, all the glass is good except the rear Plastic window in the top.
Was asking 3500, but after looking at it and "bringing Him back down to Earth" I said maybe someone that's not gonna put a dime in it, wants a beater hoopty, and just wants to drive the wheels off of it, or a person looking for a parts car for way less that half He's was asking.
So, PM me if interested and I'll give You His contact info which is just a telephone number, I have more pics than I'm posting, so if You want more LMK.
upload_2021-1-4_10-16-40.png

upload_2021-1-4_10-17-33.png

upload_2021-1-4_10-18-25.png
upload_2021-1-4_10-19-55.png

upload_2021-1-4_10-19-9.png
upload_2021-1-4_10-21-14.png

What's the condition of the floor pans, trunk pan & top well? Those are areas of major rust on 'verts.

What's the condition of the floor pans, trunk pan & top well? Those are areas of major rust on 'verts.

Couldn't open the trunk, think a key is broken off, just took a quick look at the top well, so I can't say, the driver's door either has the hinge broken or it's rusted out, the hood blew up while driving, they have it tied down at the rear hinges with some cord, I got in on the passenger side and stpped on the floor, didn't feel spongy, but who know's, everything else on the car has rust, it's Florida car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back