Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpalm

Finally going to resotre my 64 Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know this is a long-shot cause these things are gold, but if anyone has a pair they're looking to get rid of... I'm there for you.

Layson sells reproductions. They really are hard to find.
Yeah, I've seen them on his sight. They're a pretty penny and they would be the last thing I purchase on the car. I have a pair now but one is pretty banged up and the other one is slightly banged up.

Yeah, I've seen them on his sight. They're a pretty penny and they would be the last thing I purchase on the car. I have a pair now but one is pretty banged up and the other one is slightly banged up.
It unfortunate that they are not reproduced by my vendors. Then maybe the price might go down a bit. There is probably some metal workers that could make them. The popularity for restoring the 63-64 Dodge Dart is gaining traction, maybe more items will become available in the future.

It unfortunate that they are not reproduced by my vendors. Then maybe the price might go down a bit. There is probably some metal workers that could make them. The popularity for restoring the 63-64 Dodge Dart is gaining traction, maybe more items will become available in the future.

Yeah, I live in a big city with a lot of metal fabs, wonder how much it would cost to R&D and then stampout a bunch of them. Might look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back