64 Dodge Dart Tail Lights Needed!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
63-64 are basically the same, 64 has a chrome trim and 63 does not, but they both interchange. Laysons has new 63's not sure on 64's

Who knows where I can find some great shape 64 dart tail lights?

I ordered mine from a lens maker in Australia, they are the best, and half the price of any vendor in North America. You have to message ebay member streetlens on ebay, and ask him to make you a set. The chrome is outstanding.

I ordered mine from a lens maker in Australia, they are the best, and half the price of any vendor in North America. You have to message ebay member streetlens on ebay, and ask him to make you a set. The chrome is outstanding.
He can make 64 tail lights? Can you send a pic of how yours came out? Also someone posted the the 63 tail lights will interchange, now can I use just the lens or do I have to swap out the whole assembly?

I tried to upload a pic no luck, perhaps you can pm me and I will email a new pic tomorrow? I think about 20 members have asked me where to buy tail lights for these early Darts, and everyone is very pleased. This is probably the same place the vendors in North America are getting theirs and then marking them up. I have seen the vendors pics and these are exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back