-
Status
Not open for further replies.

elm13

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi There I am looking for a 64 or 65 273 short block.

Long sad story short. I had mine rebuilt - they did a terrible job and and it caused tons of problems - needless to say they are out of business now. I took to a machine shop and they told me what parts to order... I have all the parts for a rebuild but the block has now been deemed ruined. Sooo I am now looking for the block.

Thanks for any help or direction.

I've got a '65 longblock I just listed for sale. It has to be rebuilt but currently is stuck fast. Downside would be shipping. I'm on the East Coast.

I have a 64 4 speed 273 engine with 65 4 barrel intake, .040 over forged pistons. Casting date 4-14-64. What exactly are you looking for?

Thanks everyone for your help! I truly appreciate it! I am going to look at one fairly local this weekend. If I need keep looking I will contact one of you. Seriously thanks again!

Ihave a 66 belvedere with a complete 273. Was supposed to be a running engine when I bought the car for parts but can't confirm that. I am in northwest Alabama. Let me know if yours doesn't work out. I know a truck driver that might be able to work something out for transporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back