kurtcar2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 64 Signet hardtop and need the following:
-Hood with chrome trim
-Right rear, right/left door and front fender side trim
-Trim panel below trunklid & above the rear bumper.
-all parts needed to convert to power steering
-may want a/c parts
I'm in Glendale, AZ

I have a 64 Signet hardtop and need the following:
-Hood with chrome trim
-Right rear, right/left door and front fender side trim
-Trim panel below trunklid & above the rear bumper.
-all parts needed to convert to power steering
-may want a/c parts
I'm in Glendale, AZ

I have a 64 signet convertible have many extra parts have hood but don't know about shipping to az

mikesmet

I have a 64 signet convertible have many extra parts have hood but don't know about shipping to az

mikesmet
Mike, I used to live in Schaumburg. My brother lives in Elgin. Is the hood solid & straight & does it have it's chrome strip?

Mike, I used to live in Schaumburg. My brother lives in Elgin. Is the hood solid & straight & does it have it's chrome strip?
I had 3 convertibles at one time have most of the chrome.Hood is excellent no center strip does have the holes for trim would have to check to see if I had the pwr steering set up left.
I don't understand how this site works to contact you. the price on the hood would be 100.00

mikesmet

I had 3 convertibles at one time have most of the chrome.Hood is excellent no center strip does have the holes for trim would have to check to see if I had the pwr steering set up left.
I don't understand how this site works to contact you. the price on the hood would be 100.00 this site confuses me

mikesmet
not sure this will send

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back