[Found!] 64 valiant convertible drivers fender and door needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, 2 Door hardtop door shells are the same. You must use the vent window and frame from the convertible and possibly the door glass as well

As I understand it, 2 Door hardtop door shells are the same. You must use the vent window and frame from the convertible and possibly the door glass as well
thanks, i did find the fenders on eBay and they are actually 2 hours away from me. how much do you want for drivers door and shipping?

glad you got fenders.
63 doors that I have are complete but they do have the holes in them for the trim do you have that also.
I'll take some pictures and send them to you

glad you got fenders.
63 doors that I have are complete but they do have the holes in them for the trim do you have that also.
I'll take some pictures and send them to you
i do need trim. i had the car parked on a street, when a fellow in a 350 ford with an 8" lift backed down the side. said he never saw the car. took out the head light bezel, front fender, front bumper and brackets, door, mirror, just clipped the rear quater trim piece and rear bumper. just built and painted car last summer!

I put a 63 door on my 64 Barracuda and had to modify the opening for the latch. I had to cut out one area for additional clearance and relocate one hole for the mounting screws to get my 64 latch to fit. I also welded the no longer used hole shut and welded a small piece to re-shape the opening so it would appear correct. The rest of the door is the same as a 64 or 65 however. So, if you are OK with slight modification to the latch area the 63 door can be made to work.

I have 64 dart doors Ill take pics of latch area to see the difference from 63.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back